As we crawl slowly to labor day, most of my halloween projects are stalled. I've finished what I could, and have to wait on stores to put out their goodies before I can complete the rest.
I did manage to top off one project that'd been on the sidelines since July.
We snagged a cabinet from goodwill that someone made out of leftover wood paneling and plywood. Not really fancy, but it had a certain je ne sais creepy. But it needed a shelf. So I finally got some pegs, a level, and sawed off a chunk of wood.
They won't be ready until September, but I've also started work on the All Hallows Read posters.
Here's a little sneak peek.