Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

All of the tombstones are packed away, the goblins chained back up, and the spiders hibernating. As comes with every years start of November here is another recap of all the shit we put in our yard.

This year there was a sort of theme. Thanks to a bag full of spider webs and me with even less sense than normal, we had a major spider takeover.




I call her my Orlesian, if you've never played Dragon Age just assume I called her my 18th century French aristocrat.
But the dragon was still there, smoking away in his cave waiting for the spiders to finish their victims.

In the middle of the driveway, normally a no man's land, I had the idea to drag out some sticks and have a little boil.


And of course we had to have our graveyard, it isn't Halloween without a graveyard.




 The blue light upped the spooky factor.

I decided to go as a witch to hand out candy. This counts as sexy right?

Once again I made a video if you want to see everything in action.


And I'll leave you now with two pictures of my favorite tombstone looking just as spooky as ever.

Happy (day after) Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome