Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

And what better way to celebrate than with a new Doctor Who Painting?
Sure sure, there's something about turkey and cranberries and thankfulness, but we all know it's about the Doctor showing up at your table exclaiming that the gravy boat is about to explode.

Speaking of adorable adipose, I have finally listed my second ornament this one is still up for sale:

To that I've added two new paintings as well. The first is a simple silhouette of a dogs head. Long story how I wound up with it, but it's going for super cheap because it was a case of measuring once and painting twice.

It's only $20. 
 The last is one I probably should have finished and listed back before Halloween, but uh people like skull forests for Christmas too. Right?
Happy Haunted Thanksgiving!

No comments: