Monday, April 8, 2013

Mass Effect Scarf

When it comes to matters of the yarn, I am as bumbling as the turnip truck that just fell off itself. All manner of yarn, thread, textiles is left up to the other side of my partnership.

 I asked my husband how he doesn't get tangled in a web of yarn while knitting. He says "I'm the spider."

 But the scarf you're looking for. It started simple enough, with winter in its panging death throes I asked doe eyed if he could stitch together that red and white stripe that's Shepard's emblem in the fight against the Reapers. And if he wanted to try a crack at the N7, go for it.

A couple of weeks later, this is what he made.


And here to model said N7 scarf is the most photogenic member of our household:

This is a face that says "I'm getting a treat after this humiliation."

No comments: