Monday, May 20, 2013

Halloween's in the heart

I'm a member of a Halloween club.

I haven't mentioned it in the past few months so I assumed everyone forgot.

Anywho, the point is that every January or so they have a contest for T-shirt design. Normally I have just come out gagging and bewildered from the NaNoWriMo meat grinder and can barely form coherent pixels much less craft an entire design from my still smoking brain.

This year I decided to be proactive and antisloth and other buzz words that should be on the side of over caffeinated colas. Before the coming Halloween rush that is summer, I brainstormed and then brain-swept-up-the-broken-branches an idea that I liked an awful lot.

The idea is that instead of a heart, all of us crazy Halloween fans have an evil Jack'O Lantern pumping our blood. I assume a ghost replaced our liver but that didn't come up.

I wound up liking it so much, I decided to yank off the club name and put it up on my t-shirt page for anyone who wants a decaying, carved pumpkin to regulate their blood.

Halloween Ribcage T-shirt
If anyone would like the shirt it's for sale here, and you can change the background color, but I wouldn't deviate too far from black. Grey's not bad. White is right out!

Now on to plotting how to make our own giant tree man. This shall end in tears and multiple hot glue gun scars.

No comments: