Friday, February 10, 2012

Goodreads

I've finally come to accept this whole Authorship idea stuff. I'm not ready to run off and get a beret or anything but okay, with a few of those manuscript things under the old belt notches, I suppose I best start doing some of those writing things people with permanent ink smudges do.

While I wait for my pipe to fill with bubbles, I decided to claim my first novel on Goodreads and make an Author page.

It was rather easy, all I had to do was send a message, admit that no one else on this rock has my strange mix of ethnicity name and provide about a liter of blood for DNA tests. At least they told me it was for DNA tests.

So, if you're on Goodreads and would like to Fan/Follow/Like/Egg me here is my page.

I also uploaded Tin Hero to Goodreads so it can be purchased from there which I hid under the page cut because the elves told me to, they're always saying things.

Perhaps one day I'll finally compile all the few things I've learned about self-publishing from deciding one day to rip the band-aid off and see what happens. First step, get a bushel of carrots...








Goodreads.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on accepting your fate, I mean your "calling"! I am working hard on not feeling like a big fraud myself! I still stumble over the sentence "I am a (gulp)....(ahem)...writer." Still sounds strange to my ears.