Monday, February 27, 2012

Look Out Above!

Spring is doing its damndest to try to sprung no matter how many times Jack Frost grabs it by the coil and jams it back into the cooler.

This has caused a rather large amount of consternation as my dog seems to absorb her energy from nice weather which leads to a guarantee loss of about 2-3 hours each weekend at the dog park followed by my hiding from her in the closet once we are home.

One other trick to get her to stop begging with ball in mouth is to paint. For whatever reason she's accepted that if I am painting or cooking she can't bother me, anything else I do is fair game, however.

So this weekend I made this:
And then I listed it for sale.

I'm also in the middle of my first 18X24 painting since the alien invasion. It still needs lots of branches and a moon and that juggling clown I put in all my paintings.
I'm trying to channel my creative energy into something good instead of letting it flap about like a dying fish on land. We'll see how long that lasts before I'm off on some other wacky project to recreate Atlantis or something.

No comments: