Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nerdy Valentines II:Revenge of the Love

Happy "Consumption of mass quantities of hi-fructose corn syrup in the pursuit of Eros" Day.

I got you some chocolates to celebrate, note there might still be some twitching but that's only involuntary movement I swear.
Now to proclaim my love in as many nerdy ways as possible. Here we go:




I even combed the archives for my old ones from last year:
These first two come from Doctor Who:


An MST3K valentine for those that like to mock things (I can't imagine what that would be like):
A valentine featuring everyone's favorite loveable robot - Bender! for Futurama fans:

One for the Lovecraftian fan:
 And the last one for those who would prefer if every holiday was more blood and bones than love and boneing:




Happy Polarizing Holiday of Amorous Affections!

1 comment:

MEGAN ELVRUM said...

these are amazing LOVE LOVE LOVE the Futurama one, know what I'm giving the husband now! Thanks!!
www.thenerdygirlie.com