Friday, August 24, 2012

Zazzing!

I've been at work on a few little new things for the ol' Zazzle store. Since it mostly involves moving pixels from one place to another I won't call it hard work, I'm even having trouble with the work part.

Anyway the first is a little bumper sticker to help through the next few coming months.
For the delightful hell of it I decided to put that open grave I made last year on a placemat. I figured there's nothing funnier than putting your loaded plates on top of skeletons trying to escape a dirt pit.
Going with images I had floating around to put on things I've been working on some stuff for Christmas. Yes, I know, I know. But my Septembers and Octobers are lost to Halloween and the less said about November the better.

Anyway, if any nerds out there have decided to start Christmas Card shopping early I have a few options.

First for any Lovecraftian/Cthulhu fans.
And for any MSTies who need a Child's Christmas in Space card:
I also still have my Servo in the snow card from a few years back.
And that'd be all the new stuff in the ol' Zaz - murderous little psycho that it is.

I am working on something else which I should be able to show off next week, with many many pictures.

No comments: