Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Painting/Interview/Review

Hola! It is that golden, dusty month of July when we're all supposed to blow up sections of America and then lay around waiting for summer to crash down. I shall be spending this month working on a manuscript for CampNaNo.

But to the painting. I'd started this one a few weeks back, then got busy with all that Halloween stuff down below, but I came back and finished what I like to call "DEATH WAITS FOR A BUS"
She's for sale over at Etsy in my shop, along with other paintings languishing in obscurity.



I've also got two new book things. First up is a review courtesy of The Modest Verge.

http://themodestvergebookblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/the-kings-blood-by-sabrina-zbasnik/

The next is an author interview from The Modest Verge as well. You can read about all the evil secrets rattling in my brain, but never how I make ice cream soup. That goes with me to the grave!
http://themodestvergebookblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/author-interview-with-sabrina-zbasnik/
And that's what's been going on behind the scenes lately. I do have another halloween project in the works, but he's just a skeleton right now.

No comments: