Your failed cakes, your piano playing cats, your lightsabered young men.
But I have a horrible habit of finding something, thinking it's cute and then not jumping on the bandwagon til the "this is so cool" factor has already sailed.
It's probably my secret way of making sure I am never hip, because if given the opportunity I'd much rather be patella.
I speak of the "Ask me a Question" trend on twitter (and to some extent facebook and blogs). All it boils down to is that someone either anonymously or not asks me a question and I answer it.
Yeah I didn't really get it either at first. How many times can you ask a person their favorite color anyway?And are you expected to remember all the answers? Will there be a quiz at the end?!
But then I remembered I'm a complete smart ass. So I can just answer the questions how best it fits my philosophy. One should never take serious answers seriously the only true answer is in the lies. Instead it's much more fun to shroud the true answer with puns and twists.
Sorta like going on a linguistics Easter Egg Hunt but with a smaller chance of finding chocolate.
Last night I started playing and here are some of my favorite answers so far in the "Ask Sabrina a Question and See what Comes out" game:
1. If you could ask God one question what would it be?
The duckbill platypus, really? Who did you think you'd fool with that one?
2. What was the worst advice you've ever received?It's shake 'n' bake and I helped.
3. Would you rather be rich or famous?Can I be famous for being rich, or does Paris Hilton have that copyrighted by now?
4. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?I'd put on some Barry White, light a few candles and hope for another million in 9 months.
5. If you could look like anybody, who would it be?The Quaker Oats guy so for every Halloween I'd just have to put a trashcan over my head with a hole cut out. Instant costume. Instant breakfast too.
6. Do you believe in luck?The Leprechaun I accidentally ran over with the lawnmower sure didn't have any.
And probably my all time favorite answer/question (wait, reverse that).
7. What's the secret to happiness?Not being sad.
I've got a ton more question/answers there (note a ton equals about 45) so if you want to check it out or even if you'd like to ask me a question yourself head over to :
In the mean time I shall be checking out the next in big internet trends, boxing kittens. Toodles.