Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Candy Wrappers

I'm at that in between stage where I don't want to start a big project but am bored out of my mind and searching for something to fill the gap.

Due to Orn's massive sugar addiction, I've been wanting to make candy wrappers which I could use as book art. I lucked out and found a photoshop tutorial that isn't that hard for me to follow on my cheaper version.

The first one I made is still a little crude, but it gets the idea.


I decided to try my hand at making a round candy and thought this one came out much better.
Who wouldn't want to eat a planet sour ball?

The trick is to add a lot more shadows and highlights than I risked the first time. You have my permission to burn things.

So go out there and make awesome candy wrappers! You know, if you're also between projects and need something to do.

No comments: