Monday, September 13, 2010

Troll Seeking Missile

Over the weekend I got to hone my troll fighting skills as I got into an internet battle on my DeviantArt page over this pendent:


Douchebag: Wtf is this Twilight wannabe shit

Me: You know apples were around long before twilight. In fact they were even mentioned in the bible. Maybe you should try reading a book trollboy.

Douchebag: I’ve actually gone ahead and given it a lot of thought, but I’m afraid I’m gonna very politely have to tell you to shove it down you ass and be ashamed for reading twilight.
/wut

Me: What was it they say about assumptions?

...Oh right, they make you look a complete moron.

I have never, nor shall I ever read twilight. This is an allusion (you may have to look that word up) to both Adam & Eve and the apple and the classic Snow White poisoned apple.

Did any poisoned apples show up in Twilight? Are there any evil witches? I frankly have no idea nor so I plan to as I have never read it and only seen the movie once with Rifftrax (you might want to look that up to, you could learn something about being funny).

Enjoy being an ass, ass.

I'm rather sad that he never came back, I was all ready to throw a Macbeth quote at him. Something along the lines of "All you are spinning is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing."

Oh well, there's always next time.

P.S. I just noticed that someone flagged his comments as spam, no idea who. I frankly didn't care enough to go to the trouble. I had far more fun giving him a word lashing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at that and said - oh, poison apple, cool.

What's up with the Twilight obsession?

Anonymous said...

Good for you, girl...he deserved every bit (and more) of what you dished out)! If it is any consolation - I never thought twilight when I saw this LOL

Tayia said...

My first thought was, "Sweet! The evil witch and poison apple from snow white!" My second thought was, "Wow she did a fantastical job painting that!!"

What a jerk. Good job putting him in his place. I would have used more swear words. :)