Here's just an example of where all you can find it.
- It's your day -The planning hell
- It's your day-with annoying music
- It's your day-it even gets its own bloody boquet
- It's your day-so you got to look hot
- It's your day-Even the damn cake is just yours
It's a good idea to just ask people what their expectations are. Everyone has different traditions from "The Dollar Dance" (which considering where my fiancees family comes from I might have to look into) to a Unity candle. Not to mention all the things the Mothers always thought you just had to have. Personally I raw the line at a giant ice fountain.
I am almost tempted to get one of those stupid "Bride" baseball caps and put underneath it in marker "please bring your questions to anyone else."