Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Goodies

It's the most wonderful time of the year

With the blood all congealing

And everyone trying to give you a fear

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

After grueling through 11 long months full of storms, destruction, Snookis and the inevitable decay of everything we once held dear October is finally here. With her lovely apples, pumpkins aplenty, crisp leaves and free range zombies is it any wonder this is the time to come alive.

To celebrate, first off, I wanted to announce for the whole month I'm selling my book for the measly price of $0.99. That's just slightly less than 100 pennies, less than 10 dimes, a small chunk out of four quarters and I rather doubt anyone's going to touch that Sacajawea.

If you were hemming or hawing you have 30 days (okay slightly less, because I'm rather lazy) to pick up Tin Hero for only 99 of your human cents.

Now for my other goody, this time free. I've always had a strange interest in Lenticular's, better known as those images you stick on the walls/floor/ceiling to make it look like monsters are bursting through. I never got though why it always had to look so cartoony.

So I decided to try my hand at making my own, specifically as something to go on the driveway because it's a rather large generally undecorated gap from cemetery to dragon cave.

Like it? Well it's completely free if you want it. Just click and download. Printing is a bit trickier. I happened to have a $10 coupon off of Zazzle but one could easily go the Walgreens or WalMart or WallofAmontillado route.

And if you don't want the concrete and just the grave, snip snip. Should still work as an illusion.

So there ya go, free lenticular and a cheap book.

Happy October. Despite your excitement do try to cut back on scaring the normals. Sometimes they all get together in a pitchfork store and we don't want a repeat of last year.

No comments: