Sunday, October 19, 2008

It ROCKED!

It's all over, our apartment is trashed, we have gotten about 5 hours sleep this past week and nothing happened on time but all anyone kept telling us over and over "It was so much fun!" or "This isn't like any other wedding I've ever attended."

I have lots of fun pictures and surprises of the day to share later but for now here are some quick pictures.

Here's a picture of us in front of our Apartment's gazebo:We started kissing because of the sun. If you don't believe me check out the great squint I got going on:
But I know what you all really want to see, the costumes. Here's one of me, my MOH and my flower girl (the tall one):

And here are the guys. For those who don't know them it's from left to right: Harpo Marx, Chico Marx, and Groucho.


Finally, here is a quick picture I snapped that I think just symbolizes our wedding perfect. We had some nice traditional elements but we also covered those in a sticky fun sugary goo. Oh there are also spider webs cause um we like spider webs:Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and comments. I can't wait to get back and wade through all your blogs to see what I missed.

7 comments:

JennyLee said...

Congratulations!!!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Congratulations! You absolutely look glowing and the few pics you did post seem like you guys had an absolute blast! I can't wait for more! :)

Cate Subrosa said...

Congratulations! How cool are your blue sandals?! :D

Bad Kid Productions said...

Aw congrats! You are so radiant! I can't wait to hear more details!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you! Looks like it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Yay...I really love the picture with the men as the Three Stooges!!!!You look so happy!

Rachel said...

OOOh!! Yay!!!
I'm so glad it went off so well and that everyone had a blast!!!

I love the pics - you guys look wonderful, and I love all the costumes!!