Oh well maybe because I'm getting married in 32 hours!
It's crazy how the time has just snuck up on us and before I knew it, it was October and then the week sort of disappeared and now it's Friday.
Today is going to be mostly devoted to:
- Trying to clean our apartment up as there is no chance after this morning and we have laundry that badly needs to get done.
- Meet and greet all our friends and make sure they are settled and have all their shit together (IE their clothes and accessories. I'm not requiring they all get enemas).
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Okay so we'll probably just do it once and without all the high kicks.
- Have a really good Greek meal and hand out presents to all our bridal company (I can't wait to see what they think of the things I got them).
- Get some sleep. At least I hope I can, I've been sleeping very lightly as of late which is slowly driving me mad.
Oh I forgot about the bane of my existence this week, the groom's cake. I promise once it's all complete and finished and nice looking I shall tell the tale of how it's been kicking my ass and driving me insane.
For now I'll just offer a teaser picture of it ready for the toppings:
Good Morning and day to you all!