Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

In trying out (or more like trying to make some new templates works) I have completely lost all of my links.

Every single one, just up in smoke. I'm trying to piece it all together but this cursed XML has fried my brain.

Please if I forgot you just leave a comment or berate me for a while. I'm gonna see what else I can dredge up from the recesses of my memory. Also if anyone knows where to find a good template please direct me as I can't get a damn one to work.

8 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

i've done that several times. now i just created an extra page with a blog roll that is completely independent of my actual blog... its the only way i can ensure that i don't lose everything :(

Linda said...

I copied the htlm text of my blogroll to a word or text document while I was playing around with the template. It helped a lot.

Mrs Anne said...

just here to offer a hug!

this stuff can be so frustrating!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dang. That ALWAYS happened to me when I changed my template on blogger. I guess once you get everything back, do like Linda did and copy it all into a text document.

I'm sending you happy thoughts. It can be incredibly frustrating to deal with all this XML HTML CSS stuff, so, just keep trying and eventually it'll be how you like it.

And I have a very interesting word verification word... "fluck." Hmm.

Ellen Mint said...

Fluck. Interesting. Looks like my blog is in an angry mood too. Maybe it needs a nap.

ashley said...

oh no! well it looks nice though!

melissa said...

Argh! I did something similar yesterday and wasted a bunch of time.... I feel you.

Anonymous said...

Boo! for losing things. Computers and such can be so silly sometimes...

BUt you forgot me! *wah* Haha, it's all good though :)