I got tagged. No tag backs!
Okay so this one was from The Pissed off Bride.
4 things I did today:
- Got a computer in my office. Hello from my office. Started re-reading Dracula. Well it is almost October.
- Went to a very boring meeting about mycobacterium and grant politics. I'd rather spend a week with the bacteria.
- Listened to Dr. Horribles sing-a-long blog. You can buy the soundtrack!
- Started re-reading Dracula. Well it is almost October.
4 things on my to do list:
- Get in my seaweed.
- When I get the seaweed make a solution for an ELISA. Seaweed is very important today.
- Make breakfast for dinner. It's breakfast but during dinner!
- Finish off the Villain section of Lego Batman in story mode (I'm tired of having to be the Riddler).
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
- Browsing etsy's halloween stuff. There's just too much and it's fun to see what people make.
- Eating frosting. Especially cream cheese frosting, super yummy.
- Smelling candles. Specifically Yankee's. I love running around and seeing if it really smells like what they claim it is.
- Please see number 4 on my to do list.
4 random facts about me:
- I've been fishing since before I can remember and I caught the largest lake trout of my entire family when I was 9 and it was the last day we were in Canada.
- I worked in a vet clinic for 2 years as well as a dorm bathroom janitor. Nothing grosses me out.
- If you need a band geek I can totally fill your quota. I played clarinet in marching as well as concert and the tenor sax in jazz.
- I am a word nerd. When I was in kindergarten they had a key chain for us where the teacher would write a word down and then you drew the picture. It was up to each person how many they wanted. I had over a 100 more than the next kid with the most.