All fairly regular conversation if you ignore the fact that it's all related to my wedding. Having a Halloween reception means there are a few things we have to think of normal wedding planners don't. Like say our costume box.
Since we're sure that not everyone will remember to bring a costume or want to cart one around we were thinking about making a costume prop box. We have some things but I am not all that sure what other simple (ie cheap) pieces we should get so that people can make their own costumes.
Here's what we do have:
- One witches hat
- One bums hat
- 5 different colored lone ranger type masks
- One set of angel wings
- A set of glow in the dark skeleton gloves
- A kids sized dinosaur costume
- A large blue robe (made from a graduation robe)
- Some white and black makeup
And that's about it. So what, if you were gonna have to make a costume up quick, would you want to find in there?