Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Final Contest Winner!

It's been a ton of fun giving out the little prizes this month and hearing all you guys great comments. Maybe I'll attempt it again for some other holidays. St. Patricks beer extravaganza, or Valentines quiver full of gifts.

Well the last winner is Christy at Christy and David with:

I am thankful for my students, especially my choir girls. They have gotten excited about singing, held on to something that I'm passionate about, and asked for more. They've opened up and trusted me, and let me be the shoulder they cry on and the one they share their joys with first. They truly are the reason I do want I do, and I am thankful that I can look forward to going to work.

Just e-mail me with your address at sabrinarichard at live.com and I'll send that on to the maker. Enjoy the thank you notes and good luck in planning your Disney wedding.

1 comment:

Princess Christy said...

Thank you! I'm very excited!