Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hurray pictures are here!

I finally got the last of the pro pics including the coveted receptions ones. We also got all the ceremony proofs that they didn't use and I just had to share two I found hilarious:
I have no idea what the hell we're doing here but it sure looks like fun.
Kids, gotta love 'em.

And now for the reception pictures. There are so many fun ones it'll take me a few days to show them all off.
The best part of having a costume reception, everyone gets really into it (though they may just be drunk)
My Mother went all out, but I really love my face up in the corner. I have no idea what I was doing but it sure looks scary.
How many brides can say they had to draw on their flower girls boob for the wedding?
Showing off my fabulous tail. You can tell just how proud I am, though that thing was a pain in the ass to sit on.








I'll end for now on my all time favorite picture, two kids covered in sugary goo going in for more.

8 comments:

Carrie Mae said...

Awesome. :)

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

What great fun pictures :)

Linda said...

Looks like so much fun!

Leslie said...

We sure scared your sister-in-law.

Anonymous said...

Yay! for pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Bad Kid Productions said...

Those gave me a great early afternoon smile! Especially that first one :) Thanks!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Again, you looked great!!!

And you looked like you had a ball. BTW, too funny that your are "autographing" your flower girls chest!!!!

Cate Subrosa said...

You look really lovely in the one where you're showing off your tail :)