Friday, August 7, 2009

Can I ask a little favor of you?

I know it's Friday and well there's a good chance that you can't see this anyway but I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind giving my wedding dresses a little boost.

See apparently Martha's little wedding empire (about as little as Russia) has teamed up with Etsy and now all those little Etsy Wedding makers can post their own creations. I think there's talk of a contest or something but I just wanted a chance to share my art. It's pretty interesting and I figured what the hell I can take all the advertising I can get.

Wedding dress votes

FYI, whoever set up the site did it a bit backwards as new stuff goes to the front so the link will keep changing. But if you look around you'll see a huge glut of my paintings.

I don't know if there's really much more to say except, it is kinda weird seeing my stuff next to anything Martha. My approach to art is about the Martha Stewart antithesis.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

How do we vote? I looked at your paintinings- maybe its just how many times and item is viewed?
Good luck!

Read and See said...

I was going to ask the same thing! I clicked on each of your pics individually in case that was the competition. I couldn't see anywhere to vote, though.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I had once signed myself up for a martha stewart account, so I went and rated your photos! I hope that helps! :)

Krista said...

Weird.

Anyway, I'll be ordering from you soon. I was going to do it last week, but then all this "selling our house" stuff came up, so I don't have much time for anything.

So once our house is sold and we're in our new home, don't be surprised if you see a "convo" from "KristaTee". That's me! :)

Leslie said...

Just so long as Martha Stewart and Red Greed don't meet up again to make another portal to no where.