Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hallo-what the hell?

All of you who don't follow me on twitter missed quite a show this morning.

As I always do when school's back in session my mind turns away from hot days sipping lemonade by a pool and begins my mad search to find anything perfect for Halloween.

While usually a fun ride I always find a few things a little out there. Something that you just can't wrap your mind around. But oh how I never expected to hit quite the jackpot I did when I looked through the infant/toddler costumes.

Here for your enjoyment is the unedited version of what went down on my twit feed.

Kids, this is what happens when you eat an entire bag of skittles in one sitting:There are no words. Aside from, Holy crap what is that on his head?!

This is the kid Schwarzenegger should have had pop out in a Junior/Conan crossover:Kill it! Kill it with fire!
What did I do to deserve this? Was it the time I ripped my diaper apart and ate crayons? How many times can I apologize?
Boy is this kid in for a serious pantsing and purple nurple when he grows upAnyone want to induce night terrors in their children for life? Just put this in their bed and wait for the screams.
Yep, that ought to do it.

See all the fun things you miss when you don't follow me (please note, you don't really miss much I just like to be facetious sometimes.)

5 comments:

Chesney said...

LOL

Leslie said...

You know, I threatened (just recently) to shove one of those little trees in Tyler's diaper. Where can I buy that one. I LOVE IT!

jennifer said...

I don't follow you on twitter cause I don't know how. If only there were a class at my community college that would help 30-somethings learn such a thing.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I needed to laugh...I work with children all day! You are just as silly and twisted as I am!
~Cyn

Rachel said...

These are funny!!!
But, I have to admit, I think the little egg-boy is cute. That's one of those too-funny-but-cute things!!! I'd totally dress a kid up in that, and then I'd take lots and lots of pictures!