Saturday, June 6, 2009

Picture a Day - 185

Good morning little apartment. There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about.

Have a seat.

As you know we've been going to a lot of open houses and, well, we think we have finally found the one:We traveled all the way to the land of real estate to put in an offer and after an hour of signing our names and squinting over the fine print we were all done.
Now the wait begins to see if the sellers accept our offer or not. We're a bit on pins and needles as you can guess but I wanted to take some time out of my busy schedule to touch base with you.

Try to not think of this as a break up. Think of it more as a going of separate ways. We both knew this could never really be a permanent thing. So buck up. I'm sure you'll find a horde of college students to make you very happy.

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Best of luck to you! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you will soon be a home owner. :)

Linda said...

How exciting. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Bean said...

Yay for you finding a house! I'm sending good wishes your way that they will accept your offer (or at least be open to negotiation!) Good luck!

valerie said...

Woooooooooooooo!!! I already know the outcome! ;)

I'm excited for you guys! Your apartment will forgive you, I'm sure, haha.