Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 192

Before you may pass into the sacred temple answer me this ancient riddle.

What dresses all in white, has no feet to travel with and only appears after dark rainy days?

What do you mean you want another hint? Do I look like I'm made out of hints? Fine, it's also quite tasty mixed into omelets or on pizza.I miss the sun. I wonder what he's been up to ever since he decided to go on an impromptu vacation this past week.

The sky just hasn't been the same without him:The flowers are begging for just a little bit of sunlight, but not too much. You know, just the right amount. Really they're not trying to be demanding but if you could just stand right there with your hand over your head for the next few hours while holding that umbrella. Ah, perfect:Anywho, you failed to answer my riddle. I better call the Spyhnx.

What are your thoughts on a half lion/half woman chewing you to bits? Oh, then you may want to start running right . . .about . . . Now!

1 comment:

Chesney said...

I miss the sun too! We just got back from KC and it rained and was cloudy the whole time we were there as well. On a positive note, there were no lines at Worlds of Fun, boys got to ride the Mamba 7 times in a row w/out ever getting off the rollercoaster. LOL