Monday, July 20, 2009

Help picking a banner

Hello one and all.

I know I know, I'm on vacation --sort of-- but I need your help. See I have this amazingly talented childhood friend who is a graphic artist (not the problem). And she was kind enough to make me some banners for my Etsy site (still not the problem) only I have no idea which one to use.

So I was sort of wondering if you guys wouldn't mind telling me which one you like the best and which you think would appeal to my random tree/wedding dress painting customers.

#1.#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.

Thanks so much for all your help. And if anyone is looking for a cool graphic artist to design their own blog header or so you should check out her website or I can probably hook you up with an e-mail.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Number 3 is my favorite, but number 1 is a close second.

Carrie Mae said...

#1 or #2 jump out at me most, while still letting me see the title.

Caroline said...

I like #1 the best!

Unknown said...

I'm leaning towards #1.

Unknown said...

I'm liking #1 because the others seem to dark and kinda ominous what w the dark colors and "the raven" feel. ;)

Linda said...

I like #1 and #2 the best.

Read and See said...

Another vote for #1! I like the lighter coloured ones more (1 and 3).

Anonymous said...

I like number 3 the best. Number 1 is pretty neat, too! :)

Rachel said...

I like #1 the best!