Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 232

Believe it or not but I'm still archiving, pictures from the past year. You may be hoping oh she's got to be out before the end of the week. Well you'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not a big lover of sweet tea or a big fan of the heat but I would love to live in the south if only for when the Magnolia's are blooming. If I could bottle that light scent I'd smell it all year long.
This has been the weirdest weather year ever. Usually June and July are dry and hot instead it's been rainy, dark and sticky at least half the time. Maybe I should look into the south again.

The gorgeous chandelier from the theatre where I saw Wicked. If I ever decide I just have to get into iron work first thing I'm making is a chandelier. It'll probably look like a birdcage shoved into a trash compacter but at least I'll try.
It's also Thursday so that probably means either we're on the road to the Wedding from hell or we're seriously thinking about it. Wish us luck, maybe sacrifice a small bologna sandwich or something to appease the Bridezilla god.

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Don't you just love the Orpheum - the details in that theater are just amazing - I love those chandiliers too! I'll be thinking of you and your wedding from HELL! :)

Cate S said...

Your photos are amazing, you're such an arty one aren't you? Love it.

Rachel said...

Um, do you remember a couple of weeks ago, when it was over 100 degrees every single day???

And sticky?? Welcome to the South, baby. Sticky and us go back a looooong time.

Still wanna move to the South?? ;-) Okay, I will admit, our winters are much better!

Linda said...

I love those magnolias. We just don't have them here.