Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exciting News

Fantastical Magestical Wonderfantabulal News!

But I can't share it with you for a week.

Aren't I a stinker like that. He he he

In the mean time, for any nerds out there Marvel/DC Season 3 is coming. Could Rorshac and Deadpool finally be getting that apartment together?
Check back on October 8th and I'll share with you my fargasmical news.

I wonder if all this hype will really kill the surprise? Probably.

And since I'm in such a little stinker mood, here's a sneak peak of my latest Super Awesome I can't wait to hang it on the mantle painting:

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wha? have to wait! no hints?

Krista said...

What kind of teaser is that? You suck. I'm not talking to you ever again.

Krista said...

Okay, I lied. I will talk to you again. But I won't be happy about it until you spill the beans :p

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh...can't handle a tease!
sandy toe