Sunday, September 20, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 291

When one receives a shipment packed in Dry Ice there's really only one thing to do.Pull out the camera and play.

While it was fun messing with the Mad Scientist look I suddenly was struck by the creativity train and had a neat Halloween idea:



Now I'm set if I ever need a picture of an eerie witches cauldron for a painting or to set the mood. I just have to get a graveyard at midnight, a tap dancing skeleton and Frankensteins Monster waiting in line at the post office and I'll have filled my monster watching card.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I thought about you yesterday when we went to a Halloween store and saw all the Halloween decor out. I wish we had a bigger place to put all that out. It definitely got me excited for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! That is so awesome! I would totally put something like this on my front "lawn" for Halloween, even if it is just for the token child that comes around.

Sorry I haven't been commenting a lot - school is starting to get the better of me. I hope you're doing well!

Chesney said...

This would be so cute on your front porch halloween night - definitely need a witch though!