Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to the nut house, may I offer you a cracker?

We can rebuild it. We have the Technology. We have the capability to repaint a wedding the mailmen decided to smash into tiny pieces.

Okay Post Office, while I am still mad face at you deciding to puncture one of my paintings with all those knives you juggle in your spare time I am happy to announce that the wedding dress is back and better than ever.But you don't want to make me angry again. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I might passive aggressively give you a funny look every time you walk past me on the street. Yeah, how you like them apples?

There's more to this post than just a re update on a wedding dress. After watching the Etsy dramaz unfold I've decided to open up a shop at a place that actually tries to only be Handmade.

It's a bit smaller but still has a nice list of shops and from what I've seen no obvious major resellers or tons of crap to wade through to find cool things.

I'd be ever so happy if you'd check out Introverted Painting at 1000 Markets. There's even a wall apparently so you can leave me lots of weird messages, maybe from some happy customers *hint* *hint* *hint*

I only have a couple of listings up right now, but give me a week and I'll have it all moved over there as well.

Has anyone else had any experience with 1000 Markets? What was your impression of it?

4 comments:

Linda said...

Never heard of them but will check them out now that you are there!

Chesney said...

Never heard of it, but I bookmarked it so I can go back when I have more time!

Rachel said...

I'll have to go and check them out. Sounds like it'll be a great site.

Krista said...

Never heard of them. I will check it out and message you on it! :)

And yes, I'd love a cracker.