Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best commercial ever!

Okay so I have no idea if this was a real commercial or not but oh my God I cannot stop laughing.

I'd believe that the program is real and probably Microsoft's answer to garageband (which I know looks nothing like this SongSmith and sounds a lot better) but just the over acting, the incredibly cheesy music and lyrics, the fact that some guy in a band sounds like he works for otis elevator.

Can't stop laughing!

This life long Mac user sure hopes that it's a real commercial but a part of me doubts that even Microsoft is that out of touch with reality. Glow in the dark towels?

"Help me find a way to make my groove on?" That's Engrish at its best there.

Can't breathe! Laughing too hard! Need some sort of oxygen tank!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

All I can say to that is: "YIKES!"