Thursday, April 9, 2009

The hand of God?

I stumbled across this really cool picture of a nebula around a dying star and just thought I'd share. Nature sure can be strange sometimes. Though at least it isn't a face this time. I also had to fight down my nerdling tendencies as I wanted the original title of this post to be "But what does God need with a nebula?"

Oh I also promised more pretty pictures of stuff in my archives. Well here are some from that lovely spring day. Oh how I miss thee:
Okay that's probably enough spring for now. I don't want you to get too over stimulated.

My whole free painting thing still stands if anyone wants to take me up on it as well. Just send over a picture or two or point me in the direction of a nice flower.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pictures!!! Spring is def my favorite time!

Chesney said...

Perfect title for all of these images!! Stunning!