Saturday, April 11, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 130

I met an incredibly friendly cat right around the barn area on the campus I work at (he was way to well fed and possibly declawed to be a stray. I'm thinking he was the barn cat out and about.) He was out enjoying some sun and as soon as he spotted me dashed over for a little rubbing and petting. So I thought I'd set him up for his own little photo shoot.

This is the kitty trying out his best catwalk for the runway.
"Wow my hands can touch everything but themselves. Oh wait."
"Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?! What do you think I'm some sort of wise guy here to entertain you. Now give me a good belly rub before I claw out your eyes."
Another photo shoot finished when the model treed the cameraman.
Not much to say today, but I hope everyone's having a nice shiny weekend. Now time for more in-law stuff. Ta.

4 comments:

Chesney said...

I want him, what a pretty kitty! Looks like you made a good friend and you caught some kitty attitude in your pictures!

valerie said...

haha, I love kitties. This one looks like one of the strays around our apartment.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute cat! Most cats don't like me and I have no idea why. They can probably smell remnants of my parent's dog.

Have fun with your inlaws!

Linda said...

pretty kitty!