Monday, April 27, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 145

For the day I am going to assume the mantle of two other much more popular blogs.

First I don the cod piece and tights of Fail with my own contribution.

This one is pretty much self explanatory. There's something almost poetic in the fact that it's only a hair cut that separates the dieters from the pizza eaters. Or the diet center had big dreams of standing outside picketing and shaming everyone who entered Pizza Hut.

Now onto a blog about epic human stupidity. What you mean there isn't one? Well okay yeah you could argue that just about every blog can have elements devoted to human stupidity. But still no one is cataloging those moments that just make you shake your head and really wonder what happened to natural selection?

Well let's assume there is one and I shall put on its dunce hat and laugh bladder.

What you may not be able to tell from the picture is that sign that says boldly "Out of Order" is covered in water.
So basically even shrink wrapping a sink and putting a big ol' "Out of Order" sign on a sink still isn't going to stop people from trying to use it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that even ripping the sink out of place and hiding it in the corner isn't going to slow people from having a go to see if it really works.

And now for my last blog play date. Don's the chef's toque of Cake Wrecks and pulls out the rusty spatula. Time to get sugary!

This is an actual demonstration cake for all those graduates of muppet studies.
What is it? Some kind of strange doll made out of old ottoman pillows? I can't blame the poor thing for being so angry, thanks to some god awful plastic surgery her face is slowly sliding into itself. I don't forsee the removing all bones and stuffing yourself with goose down look taking off much myself.

Whew, that was a lot of work. I think I'm just gonna stick with regular ol' me here on out and leave all this to the professionals.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Those are too funny! I love both the Fail and cakewrecks blogs - did you sumbit that cake to cakewrecks?

Chesney said...

I am still laughing about the sink! Point well taken! Ha!

Lindsey said...

Hahaha the sink pic cracks me up!

Rachel said...

LOL!! That is one scary cake! I wonder, at what point do you realize that the cake is just really bad and needs to be tossed? I mean, do they really think someone will buy it?

Oh, and the sink one? I totally think you should start including pics of stupidity! In fact, I'm going to post a funny pic in a little while from our weekend adventures.

Linda said...

What is going on with that cake? It looks like there are pockets for something like a guitar pick. That's one odd cake.

bibliophibian said...

for general human stupidity, lj's mock the stupid does a passable job of bringing stupid actions to everyone's attention. http://community.livejournal.com/mock_the_stupid/