Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Dance Day!

Everyone do the Happy Dance!

It's been one of those days where everything seems to be going right (which means I better wear rubber shoes because there's a good chance I'll get hit by lightning tomorrow).

First I got a lovely little Sequence the Snow leopard from a Promega trade show (scientists are weird, that's really all you need to know) that's hanging out on my desk drawers. He has his own little lab coat.

Early in the morning I randomly made a joke on twitter about Dullest Horror Movie that turned into a hashtag game that's taken off like a rollerblading orangutan.

It's been going for about 6 hours now and doesn't seem to be slowing down. It isn't quite the same as suddenly having your name across the internet, it's way better. Something that rambled out of my brain (thanks to a little help) has scorched across thousands of other brains.

After realizing that my poor little camera is getting on its last leg I decided to get a bit of a better one (well I hope anyway) and it's waiting at home on my doorstep so I have a new toy to play with when I get home.

And I just got a double painting order. One part for a normal wedding dress on 8X10 and my first ever whopping 16X20 complete with dress, tux, fireplace and 6 dogs!

Hurray for good days, good days for all!

3 comments:

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Hooray on all counts! I am excited you got another camera!

Rachel said...

Yay!!! I love when days like that come around!
Congrats on the double painting order!!

And I can't believe your camera is on its last legs... it still shoots way better pics than mine does. In fact, I swear that my camera on my phone is better! Maybe for Christmas....

You must show off your new camera tomorrow.

Nate said...

Congrats to you! I've been enjoying your hilarious hashtag for the last 24 hours.